Finally… The cat’s out of the bag!
Marc Hype had the opportunity to design his very first 45 record bag together with the good people at MAGMA DJ-Bags & Accessories
They found a way to fit 150 45s in the smallest size to build and to stabilize the whole bag with a separator.
In effect you have now two compartments where the records can be organized front-to-back or side-to-side.
Also there’s still enough space for headphones, needle case, cables, lamps and adapters in the front and a separate mesh pocket for 7“ slipmat storage.
Available worldwide next month.
The Dusty Donuts Edition is limited to 150 pieces, so better be quick.
We’ll have some also in the Dusty Donuts Bandcamp store soon.
Check the official release HERE :
Dusty Donuts #10 Anthology Mix by Marc Hype
1. No Love In The City (Naughty NMX Refix)
2. 90% Hangin Out (Jim Sharp Edit)
3. Sugar Man (Jim Sharp Edit)
4. Too Much Hustle (Naughty NMX & Jim Sharp Edit)
5. Breakin My Heart (Jim Sharp Edit)
6. The Light (Jim Sharp Edit)
7. Check Minnie’s Love (Naughty NMX & Runex Brexit Mix)
8. Uptown (Marc Hype & Naughty NMX Edit)
9. Name And Number (Naughty NMX Reload)
10. Real Hip Hop (Jim Sharp Edit)
11. The Sheriff’s Business (Naughty NMX Reload)
12. The Get Down (Marc Hype & Naughty NMX Rework)
13. Rubber Band (Jim Sharp Edit)
14. Clean Up Woman (Jim Sharp Edit)
15, Remember Me (Jim Sharp Edit)
16. Make A Living Break (Jim Sharp)
17. Funky Thang (Marc Hype & Naughty NMX Underground Mix)
18. Hype Up Ants (Naughty NMX Rerub)
19. Jungle Mango (Naughty NMX Rubup)
20. The Antique Anthem (Marc Hype & Jim Dunloop)